Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I've noticed that a lot of blogs offer some inspiration or a quote about something profound to give readers something big to chew on, so in that tradition, I offer my own:

Jack Burton: Oh, boy. Look, we're here to see David Lo Pan, alright.

Lo Pan: Huh?

Jack Burton: David Lo Pan!

Lo Pan: And you have succeeded, Mr Burton.

Jack Burton: What, you? I don't get this at all. I thought Lo Pan...

Lo Pan: Shut up, Mr Burton! You are not brought upon this world to 'get it.'

Jack Burton: Come on, Lo Pan is like...

Lo Pan: Nothing you can understand. There are many mysteries, many unanswerable questions, even in a life as short as yours.

Jack Burton: Yeah, well, the way I see it, it doesn't mean you shouldn't ask. Like: where's my truck?

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home